BOSTON ACOUSTICS TO BRING DOLBY SURROUND SOUND EXPERIENCE TO GAMERS AT MICROSOFT KINECT BOOTH AT E3 IN LOS ANGELES
Boston Acoustics TVee® Model 25 Soundbar System with Wireless Subwoofer (MSRP: $349.99) is providing powerful surround sound to gamers at Microsoft’s E3 Kinect booth. Microsoft’s booth features ten Kinect “pods.” Each pod includes a Kinect game system, a video display, and a TVee Model 25 soundbar system with Dolby® Digital decoding, delivering the ultimate gaming experience to each player.
- Easy “one-wire” hookup makes it a snap to install with either digital or analog connections, so consumers can begin taking advantage of all the system’s advanced capabilities right out of the box
- Soundbar learns your existing remote control, eliminating the need for additional remotes*
- Better music with dedicated Music Mode, providing listeners with a rich and luxurious music listening experience
- Front panel Input button allows users to select digital or analog sources, making it easier to switch between them
- Play Wirelessly! Wireless subwoofer can be placed anywhere in the room, even out of sight, which adds to the system’s convenience and flexibility
- A special “Placement EQ Switch” maximizes performance whether the soundbar is placed on a cabinet or mounted on a wall
*Designed to interface with virtually all current remote controls.
About Boston Acoustics
Dolby and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
Boston Acoustics, Inc.
DBA Public Relations
Statements in news release that are not statements of historical fact may include forward looking statements regarding future events or the future financial performance of the company. We wish to caution you that such statements are just predictions and that actual events or results may differ materially. Forward looking statements involve a number of risks and uncertainties surrounding competitive and industry conditions, market acceptance for the company's products, ability to meet targeted product release dates, risks of litigation, technological changes, developing industry standards and other factors related to the company's businesses. The Company reserves all of its rights.