Boston Acoustics Unveils Next Generation Classic Series II
New Boston Acoustics Classic Series II models include: the CS 260 II 6-1/2” 2-Way Floorstanding Loudspeaker (SRP: $199.99), CS 225C II 2-Way Dual 5-1/4” Center Channel (SRP: $199.99), CS 26 II 2-Way 6-1/2” Bookshelf (SRP: $149.99), CS23 II 2-Way 3-1/2” Compact Bookshelf (SRP: $99.99), and CS Sub10 II 100-watt 10" Down-Firing DCD Subwoofer (SRP: $299.99). In addition, Boston Acoustics is offering a complete CS 2300 II 5-channel surround sound system (SRP: $579.99), consisting of four CS 23 II Bookshelf speakers and a CS 223 II Center Channel.
Phil Cohn, Senior Vice President, for Boston Acoustics, noted: “Boston Acoustics has a strong rich history in the traditional „box‟ speaker business, and our new Classic II Speakers will continue to offer consumers a great-sounding, entry-level solution. Based on the success of the original Classic speakers, the new Classic cabinets have a refined industrial design that will satisfy modern tastes for impeccable audio performance, as well as the desire for classic styling. Our new Classic Series II speakers are without question one of today‟s best performance-value propositions.”
For over 3 decades Boston Acoustics‟ unwavering commitment to deliver superior and innovative audio solutions of exceptional value lives on. Like all Boston Acoustics products, the new CS models are packed with Smart features that allow consumers to experience pure, rich sound reproduction of all their music and movie soundtracks: Smart features include:
- Kortec® Soft Dome Tweeters for crystalline high-frequency sound. Kortec is a polyester woven dome with a special stiffening agent creates a tweeter with the high frequency extension typically associated with metal dome tweeters, but without the harshness that is a property common to most metal domes.
- Advanced graphite-injected woofers featuring Deep Channel® Design (DCD) for more bass from less amplifier power. DCD drivers make the most of the available amplifier power by using a deeply grooved pole plate that enables the voice coil to travel farther, for greater output without bottoming.
- Acoustically tuned ports, adding to the deep rich bass frequency response.
- 5-way gold-plated binding posts for hookup flexibility and to ensure purity of signal transfer in all speaker connections
- MagnaGuard® magnetic shielding to prevent video interference.
About Boston Acoustics
DBA Public Relations
Statements in news release that are not statements of historical fact may include forward looking statements regarding future events or the future financial performance of the company. We wish to caution you that such statements are just predictions and that actual events or results may differ materially. Forward looking statements involve a number of risks and uncertainties surrounding competitive and industry conditions, market acceptance for the company's products, ability to meet targeted product release dates, risks of litigation, technological changes, developing industry standards and other factors related to the company's businesses. The Company reserves all of its rights.