Looking for a drop-in subwoofer solution? Look no further than the GTuned™
high performance subwoofer enclosures. Every enclosure has been designed to optimize
our subwoofers and deliver maximum performance—regardless of listening tastes
Boston G1 Subwoofer
- PowerVent™ tuning for optimum efficiency, impact and extension
- High quality MDF enclosure with glued and dado ends
- Black and Gray two-tone automotive grade carpet
- SureSet™ overdrive protection
- Heavy-duty nickel plated input terminals accept up to 10 AWG wire
- 200 Watts RMS / 400 Watts Max power handling
- 4Ω impedance, perfectly matched to the GTA-602 and GTA-802 amplifiers
The G1 car audio subwoofer incorporates features found on G3 and G2 subwoofers such
as SureSet™ impedance “selection and protection” and RadialVent® cooling.
With stunning design, high-end features, and high output you have a subwoofer that
redefines the entry-level.
SureSet Terminal Plate
- 1-3/4” of peak-to-peak excursion
- 2” 4-layer voice coil
- Radialvent® cooling, for increased power handling
The G1 GTuned enclosures use Boston’s SureSet™ fuse protection to prevent
against damage from momentary overdrive like all Boston G series subwoofers—but
add a level of convenience never offered before. By moving the fuse protection from
the subwoofer to the terminal cup, accessing the protection fuse has never been
All G1 subwoofer enclosures use an oversized port, reducing port turbulence to keep your bass crisp, clear, and deep – even under heavy use. Relying on a long-standing Boston technique, the GTuned G1 enclosures feature PowerVent™ tuning to deliver a perfect blend of extension, impact, and efficiency.