With dual woofer voice coils and both left- and right-channel inputs, the HSi 470T2
in-ceiling speaker delivers single-speaker stereo to hallways and other spaces.
Designed for stunning sound and ease of installation, HSi 470T2 in-ceiling loudspeaker
expands the realm of quality sound to create an audio system that pleases even the
most critical ears.
Slim Bezel Design
- Dual 1-inch Boston designed Kortec tweeters
- 6 1/2-inch Boston Deep Channel® woofer
- Easy-install features for existing walls or ceilings
- Paint-ready surface allows you to match your wall or ceiling finish
- Reduced Bezel Design for seamless integration with the wall or
- Magnetic grilles for easy installation
- Optional new construction bracket NCBR6
Boston's unique Slim Bezel Design provides interior designers and consumers the
look that blends with a room's destinctive design. Slim Bezel Design also offers
an installer-friendly wide mounting flange to cover any imperfections in the cutout
hole and magnetic grilles for easy finish work.
Boston Kortec® Tweeter
Boston's exclusive Kortec tweeter utilizes a silk-like dome backed by a stiff material
to provide smooth high-frequency reproduction and stability at high volume levels.
The tweeters also pivot to allow installers to aim the tweeter toward the prime
listening position making speaker placement less restrictive
Rugged Pivoting Mounting Arms
All Boston custom speakers include pivoting mounting arms (or sometimes called "doglegs")
that not only make installation a snap but also they are built to withstand the
force imposed by even the most powerful screw guns.