A high-value, high-performance 3-way in-ceiling speaker for installed music and
Hidden Theater™ systems, the HSi 4830 is built around an 8-inch woofer for the authoritative
bass response lacking many in-ceiling systems. Designed for stunning sound and ease
of installation, HSi 4830 in-ceiling loudspeaker expands the realm of quality sound
to create an audio system that pleases even the most critical ears.
Slim Bezel Design
- 1-inch Boston designed Kortec tweeter
- 3-1/2-inch stamped steel copolymer mid range driver
- 8-inch Boston Deep Channel® woofer
- Easy-install features for existing walls or ceilings
- Paint-ready surface allows you to match your wall or ceiling finish
- Reduced Bezel Design for seamless integration with the wall or
- Magnetic grilles for easy installation
- Optional new construction bracket NCBR8
Boston's unique Slim Bezel Design provides interior designers and consumers the
look that blends with a room's destinctive design. Slim Bezel Design also offers
an installer-friendly wide mounting flange to cover any imperfections in the cutout
hole and magnetic grilles for easy finish work.
Boston Kortec® Tweeter
Boston's exclusive Kortec tweeter utilizes a silk-like dome backed by a stiff material
to provide smooth high-frequency reproduction and stability at high volume levels.
The tweeters also pivot to allow installers to aim the tweeter toward the prime
listening position making speaker placement less restrictive
Rugged Pivoting Mounting Arms
All Boston custom speakers include pivoting mounting arms (or sometimes called "doglegs")
that not only make installation a snap but also they are built to withstand the
force imposed by even the most powerful screw guns.