The 2-way 3-1/2” HSi 430 in-ceiling speaker is sized and styled to match today’s
small lighting fixtures. Plus the HSi 430 features a dramatically reduced visible
bezel and magnetic grilles. The new reduced bezel allows for a virtually invisible
installation in the ceiling. The “metal can” backs make them ideal for ceiling installations,
with a variety of easy install features for existing ceilings.
For flexibility in crafting rich, room-filling soundscapes, the HSi 430 in-ceiling
speaker features an innovative switchable highpass filter, which removes bass frequencies
below 180Hz. When using the speakers without the HSi S6W2, the highpass filter may
be switched off for optimum performance. However, if the speaker is being used full-range
in high sound level applications, the highpass filter helps protect the speaker.
For use with a dedicated subwoofer in the installation, the highpass filter may
be switched on for optimum performance.
- ¾-inch tweeter
- 3 ½-inch woofer
- Easy install features for existing ceilings
- Reduced bezel design for seamless integration with the ceiling
- Magnetic grilles for easy installation
- Paint-ready surface allows you to match your ceiling
- Round grille and bezel
- Optional NCBR3 new construction bracket available